My friend Joss over at Crowing Crone Joss was asked by a friend to list 10 books that have stayed with you, i said i would need to think about that, but here are my 10 from over the last year (or so).
1. The End of Your Life Book Club – Will Schwalbe
2. The Night Circus – Erin Morgenstern
3. The Painted Veil – W. Somerset Maughan
4. Housekeeping – Marilynne Robinson
5. The Little Women Letters – Gabrielle Donnelly
6. Raising a Lady in Waiting – Jackie Kendall
7. A Million Little Ways – Emily Freeman
8. Writing to Wake the Soul – Karen Hering
9. The Speed of Trust – Stephen M Covey
10. The Power of Intention – Wayne Dyer
Other books from some time in the past –
1. Journey into Mindfulness – Dr Patricia Collard
2. The Road Less Travelled – M Scott Peck
3. The Mindful way Through Depression – Mark Williams, et.al.
4. Great Expectations – Charles Dickens
5. Pride and Prejudice – Jane Austen
6. Captain Corelli’s Mandolin – Lois De Bernieres
7. The Quiet – Paul Wilson
8. What I know About Fibro – Joss Burnel
9. Waking up to What you Do – Diane Enshin Rizzetto
10. Living Christ, Living Buddha – Thich Nhat Hanh
That is my lot for today, but i am sure there are many more.
What are your favourites?