Although i have decided on a few books to read over this next month, but as books have a way of jumping out at you when you least expect it i cannot guarantee that the end will be the same as the beginning!!
I spent most of July finishing all the half read books or deciding to put them down and be done with them altogether, but i read/finished the following –
- Teach Us To Sit Still: A Skeptics Search for Health and Healing – Tim Parks *****
- We Are Not Ourselves – Matthew Thomas ***
- The God of Small Things – Arundhati Roy **
- Cleaning House: A Mom’s Twelve Months Experiment to Rid her Children of Entitlement – Kay Willis Wyma ****
- The Goldfinch – Donna Tartt ****
Started reading in July (last few days)
- The Examined Life – Stephen Grosz
- The Fitting Room – Kelly Minter (this is a re-read)
- Predictably Irrational – Dan Ariely
- The Upside of Irrationality – Dan Ariely
- The Waiting Room – Alysha Kay
- Yarn Harlot – Stephanie Pearl-McPhee
- Emotion Code – Bradley Nelson
However expect changes, substitutions and added volumes, because some times you just have to read in the moment.
So what are you reading? Do you have any planned reading? Are you a cereal box reader?