- Lay two right sides together, with edges touching
- Begin at outside corner and over three stitches together
- Continue over sewing along one edge towards the middle
- Three or more pieces need to be stitched individually to each other and then all together
- Fasten off by over sewing at the last corner
- It is better to work with shorter lengths of thread than with longer length as it can become tangled or knotted, but try and have enough thread to work continually around all sides that need sewing in one go.